OUR PARTNERS – THE SAUVIGNON BLANC SA STORY
Sauvignon Blanc SA’s approach to partnerships is to offer meaningful marketing differentiation, appropriate forums, brand enhancement, exposure value and thus business opportunities, with the aim to collaboratively tell the Sauvignon Blanc SA story.
Sauvignon Blanc SA annually hosts events such as the Sauvignon Blanc South Africa Annual General Meeting, the FNB Sauvignon Blanc SA Top 10 Judging, the FNB Sauvignon Blanc SA Top 10 Awards Event, Roadshows presenting the FNB Sauvignon Blanc SA Top 10 winners, the Sauvignon Blanc SA Technical Seminar and International Sauvignon Blanc Day celebrations.
Various partnership packages are available which include different levels of recognition through ROI such as the Sauvignon Blanc SA website, logo inclusion on relevant marketing collateral, presentation and branding opportunities at events, media and social media coverage, photo opportunities, tickets to events, and wine tastings for clients.
For more information, kindly contact Eunice Joubert at 082 808 1114 or by e-mail.
Top 10 Title Partner
Sauvignon Blanc is one of the most planted vines in South Africa and has drawn attention internationally due to the new methods and tastes that have emerged from South Africa. Given this innovative culture, it’s no surprise that Sauvignon Blanc SA has established a Top 10 Title Partnership with FNB, SA’s Best Business Bank (as voted by The Sunday Times top brands survey 2019).
At FNB we see Sauvignon blanc as having a significant market share and potential for growth. When approached to financially support the FNB Sauvignon Blanc SA Top 10 we saw it as a straightforward decision to back a winner.
- The competition firstly highlights the cultivar amongst competitors, locally and overseas.
- Secondly, it provides a platform for winemakers to stack up their wines against the best in the country, i.e. it promotes the pursuit of excellence and for the winners, it gives recognition to the winemaker and the brand which provides for a marketing edge locally and overseas.
- Thirdly, FNB as part of FirstRand Bank Ltd is arguably the biggest financial institution in agriculture and the wine industry is seen as a growth industry.
By sponsoring the FNB Sauvignon Blanc SA Top 10, the wine industry, the winemakers and FNB all come out winners.
Sauvignon Blanc is a great example of the complexity and diversity of our wines, and likewise, FNB offers innovative financial services and tailored loans that assist producers with developing new vineyards and increasing production. The FNB expansion loan is a good example, perfect for financing infrastructure with a productive lifespan longer than a year, for instance establishing a vineyard.
Sauvignon blanc, as the most-exported varietal of South Africa’s wines, is one of our country’s finest internationally known brands. Sauvignon Blanc SA is therefore proud to announce a Platinum Partnership with international brand EVER srl, based in Italy, and represented in South Africa as EVER Solutions.
EVER has been a leading company in the production of winemaking biotechnologies and processing aids for over 40 years, both on Italian and international markets. EVER is an exclusive trademark, with which the company ensures high quality, excellent service and presence in the market. Since 2003, EVER has expanded its product range with innovative equipment and facilities and provides a variety of solutions from vinification to bottling. Browse the EVER catalogue here
EVER’s mission include:
- producing high-quality adjuvant and biotechnologies, at the correct price, in compliance with regulations, and with particular attention to the healthiness of wine and environmental sustainability
- working closely with winemakers and cellar technicians in the development, improvement and best applications of EVER’s solutions for wine production
- contributing positively to the growth of the wine world, nationally and internationally, promoting its culture and values.
“EVER – Always in Winery” is the perfect synthesis of the spirit with which EVER wants to keep faith to their promises.